Monday, November 30, 2015

Scratch Game Design



User experience influenced my game because I thought about my playing this game and I didn't want to make it boring. I thought that it still should be something that you would see in a book but hasn't bin told. I didn't want my game to be easily so I made it when you got to a certain amount of points it would get harder. But when I was building my game all I thought about was would it interesting for the players.

The features in each game are very different. All the features in each game are different.There were some really difficult and high tec things. Some weren’t as hard to make like mine.But there were really good and they were all really fun.


My best code is in my freedom game. It is my best code because there are so many levels. I also think it is my best game because I had experience with other coding and so I kind of know what i’m doing. The most difficult bug fix was making a second level. It was difficult because I had to figure out how to make the transition smooth.

8 comments:

  1. I love how your game was creative and the backdrops switched after a while.
    I think you could extend the time of when I gain another point,I would loose a point and gain another one in no time.
    I also like all your sprites! They went together very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your sprites functioned really well, and it was easy to play. One thing that I noticed was that there was a witch in the right corner that didn't move and that is a little confusing. I love your choice of sprites, very creative. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your game but however I think you should fix the timer that way people have a limit on how much seconds they have to get to the thing.So far its awsome and super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your backdrop and your sprites you used, I thought it was cute!
    Although I noticed that when it says "YOU WIN!' the game doesn't stop.
    I also like that that the timer works good and I could move to the next level.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stage
    Make your sprite a bit smaller and btw you need to fix your gravity engine
    it was very easy so make sprite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. •I like the way that the stage is set up its very nice visually
      • The game never stops so check out the when I receive block.
      • great job overall just fix that minor issue.

      Delete
  6. I really like how your background changes and the character you chose. However I do realize that your gravity engine doesn't work, click the link https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/656282/ and click see inside to see how this person did theirs. It super simple and Im sure you can do it. Overall good game, timer works perfectly and how I could move on the next level. GREAT JOB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really great game over all. One thing is that I saw that the timer still went on after words, I would put a stop all block after the "you win" block. The keys moved very well.

    ReplyDelete