Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Invention Commercial


P2T7_Invention from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

My team's main goal for this assignment was to inform and get people interested about this product that we made. I don't know if we got people interested but I would buy the product speaking with a girl with curly hair. The product we made was a spray that would turn curly hair straight without heat. Of course it wouldn't your hair straight forever but it will last longer the a regular strainer. Would you buy this product?

I think one of the best team moments was when we were filming, because we had a lot of fun but unfortunately we didn't film a lot because we all had such different schedules. And when Akasha and I were free Miranda was not. By the way Akasha and Miranda are the to other girls in my group who are also my best friends. But any way back to the best team moment. We would are joke around and I swear it took the longest time to get my hair look like it was that big of a mess. Over all filming was the best but next time I'm sure that were going to do more filming and make more good memories.

When the team and I were editing we all help. Akasha was in charge of visuals. Whats lets be honest there wasn't much of. But she still made it look great. Miranda was in charge of of sound.Witch is really all we had. I just made sure every thing was in the right place and made little suggestions here and there. But in the end we got some really big help.

No comments:

Post a Comment