Monday, November 16, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt


P2T7_Composition_2015 from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

I feel like antis eye is the most important because it was the one my class was the most confused with. Antis eye like any techniques has multiple techniques , such as ground level and low angle. This could be why the class was so confused. Only 58.6 percent of the class got it right witch is 17 out of 29 that's not a lot.

I feel like my team and I had a hard time get all the clips into imovie and editing. We need help needed a lot of help with importing the clips we shot.We we're also short on time so we had a limited chooses. Some of are clips weren't as good but we didn't have enough time to reshot it so we kept it and it wasn't that bad.The only thing I wish I could change was that the music was to loud so you couldn't hear all the words we were saying.


My teammates for this project were Miranda and Akasha. We are good friends which made the project funner or harder what ever you want to call it. Miranda stared in parts of a hole but every one stared in at lest one shot. With everyone staring we all had to take turns filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment