Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Movie Trailer Premier

P3T5_A Mermaids Tale from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

We will be making 90-120 second not real movie trailer that interest your audience without giving away the ending. Along the the trailer we must have an original movie poster and provide the audience with the highest level of production value so people can't help but say I gotta watch that. Our teams story is about a little girl and her mother. Her mom was a mermaid so she left so the girl grew up not wanting to go in the water.When she conquers her fears and goes into the water and magically grows a tail. Scared, the girl runs to her dad and asks him to explain. She realizes that her mom was a mermaid the whole time. Then she runs to the water to begin her search.

I feel the hardest part of this project was deciding on an idea to make a movie trailer about. Beside this idea I had an idea that I really wanted to do. But the rest of the team liked our current idea. So I did my best to support the teams decision and I had to realize that it wasn't always going to get my way. But our team has been affective at communication, that help our project run smoothly.

We critiqued our movie trailers on Thursday April 6 of 2017 so yesterday. I feel the our critique went well. Our movie trailer was voted a couple of times for the best but was not voted enough to make it into the top three movie trailers. when making this project I learned how much work, time, and effort real movie trailer makers have to do. It was difficult but easy to arrange times that fit peoples prier plans so you have to be flexible and understanding to get this project to work. But overall it was fun to work with people I don't normally work with and it helped me get out of my usual habit of working with the same people.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment