Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Geometric Portraits

I believed that facial expressions or universal. According to a article in google called six universal expressions says that there are, six classified universal facial expressions. Universal facial are facial expressions that are easy to read. The six classified universal facials are disgust, sadness, happiness, fear, anger, and surprised.

First I had to decided what picture I wanted to use for this project. Then you have to import your picture in to photoshop. Then after it's in you're document use the use the shape tool and make appropriately sized triangles. Then use the polygonal lassos tool and select all you're triangles. Then blur the selected triangles and you're done.

When doing the different methods of doing poly portraits, I figured out that when you customize it it looks more realistic and well better.  I feel the further along I got the better they looked. Also the first poly I did was taken on a lower quality camera. I felt that when using a higher quality camera I came out with a higher quality product. I think that in my last poly portrait I will be able to make my project look at it's best quality and fix things i didn't like in my first ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment