Friday, January 29, 2016

Hockney Style Joiners

My photomontages are different then David Hockney’s photomontages because he takes of landscapes. While mine are people and objects. He makes shapes and curves. Mine doesn't make shapes or curves. He also uses a lot more pictures. I've only used the maximum 25 photos.

An image can send a positive or negative message by the colors they use. For example red can make people feel angry. In Vincen Vango Stary Night it's a very dark scene.One way to make people happy is taking a image of something that makes you feel good. Like love because who doesn't love love

I intend for my audience to feel happy when they look at my photo. I want my audience to tell my personality based on my photo. I would say that my photo says that I like soft fuzzy things. Some people my feel made because the bear is red, but that is not my intentions. I feel that my photos will make people feel happy.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment