Friday, October 2, 2015

My Humorous Monologue




CountsR_Comedy from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.


I learned so many things from this project like how to operate a camera. I also learned how to stay organized in my computer. Another thing I learned was how to import video clips in to imovie. Another thing I learned was that you have to get things done earlier than later. The most important thing I learned is to be safe then sorry. You may think that it won't happen to you but it might.

Pad in the extra time at the end of a clip or video. Pad important because you never know if you clip is going to be cut short.Another resign pad is important is because it makes sure that the last word you say is't cut. Pad is important because it makes the movie better. It also helps import the movie.

I had a hard time with getting visuals for my clips. Another thing I had a weakness on was time. One strength I had was I had a much of helpers. I waited till the last minute So it was hard to get my visuals. The last thing I had trouble with taking my time. I was rushing.



No comments:

Post a Comment