Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Motivational Poster

  In order to make a make a motivational poster you will need these things.1, you will need two text layers.One of your manifesto and one of your personal quotes. Another thing you will need is four image layers. You will need three images that symbolize you, and a picture of your face.Now on to design.

First you have to write or type your personal quotes and manifesto. Then you have to copy and paste it in photoshop. Then you have to kern your text so that there is no blank space. Then you have to pick a color scheme and you must stick to the color scheme. Next you have to add a adjustment layer to your photos and your ready to publish.

The biggest challenge was time.Time was not on my side for this project, so if I where going work on this at school I should have ask if I could come in at lunch or recess to work on it.
Another challenge that I had for this project was kerning and font. I have to make sure that when I pick a font that that was to big or my letters would go on to the next line or off the page. When I tried kerning i just couldn't get there to be no spaces. I eventually got it.




No comments:

Post a Comment